I love Mexican food and all things pretending to be Mexican food. I also (usually) try to eat healthy. I LOVE Chipotle. I can buy a veggie bowl at lunch for $6.25 and make it into lunch AND dinner. Their portions are huge.
Chipotle has a whole “secret menu” where you can substitute items or ask for extras, at no charge. As far as I know, they only charge extra for extra meat.
- Substitute chips for rice in a burrito bowl to make loaded nachos at no extra charge
- Ask for both of the varieties of beans instead of one at no extra charge
- Ask for more than one salsa at no extra charge
- Ask for the fajita veggies with your entree at no extra charge
- Ask for the included guacamole on the side if you’re ordering a meatless entree. (Chipotle’s guacamole is #1 on my list. I’ve never had a nasty tasting bite of guac there. Ever.)